Giveaway Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Teton Steel giveaway begins on 7/28/2021 (Wednesday) at 8:00 AM (Moutain Standard Time) and ends on 8/4/2021 at 12:00 PM (Moutain Standard Time) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of Teton Steel (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the giveaway.
2. Eligibility: The Teton Steel Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open to all individuals over the age of 18 and who are legal residents.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the giveaway will be selected in Random.org drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the giveaway period. The random drawing will be conducted by Random.org or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email at the email and phone call address provided in the Entry Information after the Random.org drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by the Sponsor. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. T
Only one giveaway per person and per household will be awarded. The giveaway cannot be transferred, sold, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. Teton Steel reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The giveaway will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the USA. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the giveaway once during the Promotion Period online by adding your email address into the entry form. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.flatironsteel.com/stampede-giveaway Additional entries can be acquired to social media actions (see Teton Steel official social pages for more information).
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the giveaway may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Teton Steel is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the giveaway. Teton Steel assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Teton Steel is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the giveaway. If, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of giveaway which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the giveaway, then Teton Steel reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In such event, Teton Steel may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Teton Steel with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Teton Steel’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Sponsor: The giveaway is sponsored by Teton Steel
9. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to Teton Steel and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook whatsoever.
10. Void Where Prohibited by Law. This giveaway and your participation in it is void where prohibited by law.
If you have any questions please contact Shantel Hansen at [email protected]